Why Choose TLC Nursing Associates
- TLC is a Nurse-owned Company with a full-time Director of Nursing.
- TLC provides 24/7 Nursing Case Management for all Home Care clients.
- TLC services are available throughout Vermont and some parts of central-west New Hampshire.
- TLC operates from offices in South Burlington, VT and West Lebanon NH.
- TLC provides staffing support for LTC Facilities, Hospitals and Home Care clients.
- TLC provides staffing support in ALL Vermont Corrections facilities.
- TLC staff is all employees, not subcontractors of the company.
- TLC has a LARGE POOL of licensed and unlicensed employees who provide services.
- TLC uses a graduated, income scale to determine its regular, individual Home Care service rates.
- TLC clients can use Credit Card Services and/or ACH Deductions for payment of services.
- TLC is the only agency to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- TLC offers professional, Continuing Education at its TLC Academy webpage.
We create a custom care package for every individual’s needs. At TLC, we strive to learn the needs of the senior and family through a detailed nurse assessment interview. Based on the assessment, we develop a personalized plan of care.
We manage your care. Our trained professionals coordinate all resources and manage specially trained Caregivers to deliver personalized, at-home services.
Results – our goal is to provide our clients with the superior level of care they need, and families get the peace of mind they deserve.
Cost management. No discussion on health care is complete without a thorough analysis of healthcare costs. At TLC, we offer a sliding scale pay rate AND no hourly minimum of care per day. We believe these options are critical in helping our customers manage the costs associated with care.
- Click here to read testimonials from TLC clients
- Click here to compare TLC services to others in the area
Three Things you should know before hiring Caregivers Privately.
Click here to learn more about what Vermont Association of Area Agencies on Aging has created to help people navigate this process.
- Checking into the Background of a Potential Employee.
- Responsibilities as an Employer
- Employee Eligibility Verification
- Federal Income Tax
- Federal Social Security and Medicare Taxes
- Federal Unemployment Tax
- Vermont Income Tax
- Vermont Unemployment Tax
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Federal and State Penalties.
Fall Prevention Work Sheet
You can download a copy of the Home Safety Checklist by clicking the button below: