It is often not possible or practical for a family member to escort a loved one to a doctor’s appointment or to day surgery. Our Caregivers can pick up our clients at place of residence and takes them either to the doctor’s office or to any location of their appointment.
- Transportation & Companionship to and from doctor’s appointment
- Transportation & Companionship to and from Same Day Surgery
- Driven and escorted by a Professional, highly trained Caregiver
Situations that TLC has solutions to:
- Mom needs someone to take her to the doctor … how can I get her there with someone I trust?
- Dad has chemotherapy three times a week for the next two months … I can’t possibly take off from work to take him. Who is a reliable source for this sort of transportation?
- My same day surgery is not serious, but the doctor says that I must have a ride home after surgery because of the anesthesia. Who can I get to take me safely there and back home?
Transportation – We pick our clients from their place of residence in a clean car. Our caregivers undergo through background checks, reference checks, and DMV record checks. TLC verifies that our caregivers have a vehicle that is registered, inspected, and insured. Upon arrive to the destination, we will escort our client into the exam room or wait for them in the waiting room. After the appointment, we make sure that they are safely resituated at home.
Call Us Today at 802-735-1123 or 603-678-4950 or schedule an appointment online to get more information about Home Health Care in Vermont.
*Privacy Guaranteed and HIPAA compliant