Looking for a job?
TLC Nursing Associates, LLC is currently accepting applications for openings in the following categories:
- Registered Nurses (RNs) with one year of hospital or long term care experience, as applicable.
- Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RNs) with Certification as a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse and two years of experience.
- Labor and Delivery (RNs) with one year of experience, as applicable.
- ICU (RNs) with one year of experience, as applicable.
- ER (RNs) with one year of experience, as applicable.
- Med Surge (RNs) with one year of experience, as applicable.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with two years of experience.
- Licensed Nursing Assistance (LNAs) with one year experience in home care and long term care settings.
- Personal Care Attendant/Caregivers (PCAs) with one year experience in home care setting.
- Home Care Attendants (HCA) provide patients with personal and home making assistance.
- Physical Therapist (PT) with Physical Therapy License and two years of experience.
- Occupational Therapist (OT) with Occupational Therapy License and two years of experience.
We have Caregiver, PCA, LNA openings for our Homecare Services throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.
We have RN, LPN, LNA, PT, and OT openings for our Healthcare Staffing services throughout New England. If you are trustworthy, reliable, dependable, personable and above all, a loving, caring individual you have "The Right Stuff" to work with us! Click the following buttons to send an ONLINE APPLICATION, download EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION, or checkout our BENEFITS.
TLC Nursing Associates, LLC an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age sex, religion, disability, medical condition, national origin, or marital status.
TLC Associate Testimonials.
"Being an 'agency' nurse can be intimidating at times; 15 minutes of orientation and you are expected to jump right in. What I liked most about TLC was the availability of Abi, Mohammed and Roz. If I ever had a question about an assignment they were a phone call away 24/7! I never felt like I was alone at a new facility even if I was physically alone. Not to mention the money is outstanding! TLC is by far the best company I have worked for in my 9 years as a nurse. If I move back to Vermont in the future I will certainly give them a call."
David Weegar, Chicago, IL
"TLC is one of the best nursing agencies I have worked for. They offer unlimited hours and top pay. TLC has a very wide variety of work weather you are looking for in-home care, nursing home, corrections, or hospital work. The greatest part of working for an agency is you are in control of when and/or where you work. Thank you TLC for making my work experience a great one!"
Laura Bates, LPN Woodville, NH
"This is a good company. TLC is trying to do what other companies have failed at, keeping people in their homes. TLC has especially tried to make it its goal to keep the clients at home with all the Medicare and Insurance cuts. I enjoy my work and TLC has made it possible for me to do what I enjoy."
Rosie Emmons, LNA Montpelier, VT
"This company is awesome. TLC has made it enjoyable to do my work. TLC works hard to take care of their clients and match their employees to the client's needs. I am very happy to work for TLC."
Aimee Harbour, PCA Barre, VT
"TLC makes me a happy employee. I enjoy working for TLC. TLC has given me hours and work. That has made a world of difference in this economy."
Angela Marcu LNA Burlington, VT